Wisconsin’s Best Beer Guide, 2nd Edition by Kevin Revolinski AKA The Mad Traveler Frequent Travelers’ Roundtable contributor Kevin Revolinski has just released the eagerly awaited second edition to his invaluable Badger-state beer bible, Wisconsin’s Best Beer Guide. More than 20 great new breweries that have recently opened across the state, and Kevin has answered the challenge with his new, improved and fully updated second edition that now features more than 90 breweries. And like its predecessors, Wisconsin’s Best Beer Guide still has the special offers corresponding to passport-style signatures you can get in your book when you visit each brewery. And as before, most of these offers are for FREE BEER! Inside Wisconsin’s Best Beer Guide you will find:
- Listings for all breweries and brewpubs from the big-time MillerCoors in Milwaukee all the way down to the little Black Husky Brewery and One-Barrel Nanobrewery.
- Beer listings include directions, beer info, the story of the place, food options, and a special offer as well as Stumbling Distance: 2 or 3 places nearby that you shouldn’t miss if you’ve made the trip
- Listings for festivals, homebrew clubs, homebrew shops
- Several museums and historic tours
- Breweries reachable by bike trail, bus tour, or brew cruise
- A history of beer in Wisconsin
- Lots of little facts and explanations about beer, how it’s made, and even how to drink it (as if you didn’t know already)
Suitable for the beer curious or beer snobs alike, Wisconsin’s Best Beer Guide leads you on a pils-grimage to find all the Wisconsin-made beer in its natural habitat.